CoirGreen™ Geotextiles or coir netting (coir matting) are used globally for bioengineering and slope stabilization purposes. Geotextiles reduce soil erosion by holding the soil together.
Coir netting or geotextiles lasts for 3 - 5 years, and by the time the product degrades it converts itself in to humus, which enriches the soil. The following geotextiles are produced by CoirGreen™.
- CoirGreen™ 400g Hand Woven Coir Netting
- CoirGreen™ 700g Hand Woven Coir Netting
- CoirGreen™ 900g Hand Woven Coir Netting
- CoirGreen™ 400g Machine Woven Coir Netting
- CoirGreen™ 700g Machine Woven Coir Netting
- CoirGreen™ 900g Machine Woven Coir Netting
- Stream/river bank protection
- Shoreline stabilization
- Storm water channels
- Slope stabilization in railway cutting and embankments
- Separation application in rural roads, railways, parking and storage areas and storm shuttering
- Reinforcement of rural unpaved roads, temporary walls providing sub base layer in road pavement
- Filtration in road drains and land reclamation
- Containment of soil and concrete as temporary seeding etc
- Concrete column curing
- Waste protection and greening forestry re-vegetation
- Highway cut and fill slopes
- Control of shallow mass waste and gully erosion
- As sound barrier and mine site reclamation
- UV protection for under earth crops
- Roof top greening & landscaping
- Protection from wind erosion and wetland environments
- Mulching, antiweed, vegetative water channels
- Plant and tree protective systems
"Nature's law affirm instead of prohibit. If you violate her laws, you are your own prosecuting attorney, judge, jury, and hangman."
- Luther Burbank (1849-1926)
CoirGreen™ – "Environmentally Friendly"