CoirGreen™ is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
This document outlines our data protection practices, including how we collect, store, process, disclose and protect your personal information, as well as your rights with respect to your personal information.
We collect your information-
- When you purchase products or services from us by telephone, email or elsewhere.
- When you are filling in forms on our website.
- When you submit inquiries via our websites or via social media channels that we are active.
- When you contact us via telephone or fax.
- When you report a problem with our site.
- When you sign up for newsletters through the opportunities given by us.
- When you submit your CV to us to apply for a current vacancy.
- We may also get the details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Using cookies
Data we may collect-
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- Cookie information
Storing and processing data-
We use the information you provide-
- To provide the content from our website in most efficient manner.
- To notify you about the new products, services, offers given by us or other relevant news which we feel you might find interesting, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your information-
CoirGreen™ may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that CoirGreen™ requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If CoirGreen™ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.